Welcome to Millard Family Chiropractic and Wellness
Your Omaha Chiropractor
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Omaha chiropractor, call (402) 934-7557 today!
Millard Family Chiropractic & Wellness is your chiropractic solution in the Omaha, Nebraska metropolitan area located in Southwest Omaha (Millard) area. Established in 2002, Millard Family Chiropractic & Wellness has proven to be your answer to pain management and overall wellness and function for the entire family.
With a multi-doctor approach to your health care, we offer you multiple treatment options, a wide variety of appointment times and the ability to see a doctor as quickly as possible.
Millard Family Chiropractic & Wellness is conveniently located on the Northwest corner of 168th and Center Streets by Lakeside Hospital. It is our mission to get to the root of your problems so you can enjoy life!
Dr. Sheri Millard is a chiropractor serving Omaha and the surrounding area. Our chiropractor and the rest of the welcoming team at Millard Family Chiropractic and Wellness are committed to providing chiropractic solutions to address your unique needs, whether you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even muscular tightness and tension. You may be searching for pain relief after an accident, experiencing an injury, or if you suffer from a specific condition like chronic back pain or a spinal condition. Even if you are looking to improve your overall health, our chiropractor can help you attain your everyday wellness goals! Visit our testimonials page to find out what our patients are saying about our Omaha chiropractor and our chiropractic care plans.
At your first visit to Millard Family Chiropractic and Wellness, Dr. Sheri Millard will explain how chiropractic care works and give you a full evaluation to see if our chiropractic solutions are a good fit to address your needs. If there is a good fit, we can customize a plan of chiropractic care for your condition and health goals.
If you have not been to a chiropractor before and want to find out more, please email us or call (402) 934-7557 to receive the answers to your questions from our experienced team. We also welcome referrals, so we invite you to share our chiropractic and wellness information with your friends and loved ones.
If you would like to stay informed about the latest in chiropractic care or if you want to start receiving free articles about health and wellness news, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, even if you are not a patient. We also offer a community content area, which includes wellness articles and other healthcare resources.
Dr. Sheri Millard
Omaha Chiropractor | Millard Family Chiropractic and Wellness | (402) 934-7557
16831 Lakeside Hills Plz
Omaha, NE 68130
1401 S. Washington St. Suite E
Papillion NE 68046
June is Scoliosis Awareness Month
Scoliosis, an abnormal curvature of the spine, affecting 2 to 3% of the population. We often think of scoliosis in adolescents, and although the most common age for onset is between 10 and 15 years old, anyone, of any age can be affected by this condition. 85% of scoliosis cases will be classified as idiopathic, meaning there is no real cause for the curvature. The other 15% will be congenital, meaning there is a larger underlying condition affecting the spine.
Some common signs of scoliosis are shoulder imbalance, rib cage more pronounced on one side, hips not level, a longer leg, or you feel the body overall tilts to one side. Depending on the severity of the curve internal organs such as the heart, lungs, or digestive system can also be affected.
Although there is no cure for scoliosis, early detection and early intervention can help reduce the impact to the individuals quality of life. As chiropractors we utilize x-rays and a manual exam to determine the best treatment plan. Our job is to help reduce the progression of the curve, keep everything moving to reduce restriction in mobility, and keep your nerves happy so your body can communicate.
Complimentary Scoliosis Screenings:
Thursday, June 18th, 4-6pm
Wednesday, June 24th, 3-5pm
Wednesday, July 15th, 3-5pm
Tuesday, July 21st, 4-6pm
Saturday, August 1st, 9-11am
To ensure the health and safety of our staff and patients, please call to
schedule your screening.